These terms and conditions ("User Terms") apply to your visit to and your use of our website www.Deliverrit.com (the "Website"), the Service and the Application (as defined below), as well as to all information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service and the Application.
Your contracting partner is Rohirrim Delivery Infosystems Ltd, a private limited company incorporated under the provisions of the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at Flat no 7,galaxy homes, Rajendranagar,Bareilly-243122 Uttar Pradesh and bearing CIN U72300UP2015PTC074031 (which expression shall unless repugnant to the subject or context meaning thereof include themselves, their successors and assigns) ("Deliverrit").
Deliverrit is the developer of a mobile application, website and associated software (the “Software” as defined below) and the Deliverrit Services (as defined below). The mobile application and Software enables a person who has downloaded a copy of the Deliverrit App (as defined below) and signed up as a user to request transportation services from transportation companies who have executed relevant Agreement with Deliverrit and have downloaded and are using the Driver App (as defined below). Deliverrit is not a transportation/logistics carrier but has acquired rights to negotiate and act on behalf of logistics carriers; as per relevant agreements.
1. CONTRACTOR/LOGISTIC COMPANY
a. Contractor is engaged in the business of renting out different kinds of vehicles in different areas and has represented to Dropbase that it possesses specific skill, knowledge and expertise in providing different vehicles and has offered to be listed online through Deliverrit website, app or phone.
Definition and Interpretation
In this Agreement, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings ascribed to them below:
1. “Affiliated Company” means a company that directly or indirectly is under control of or controls that relevant party, by having more than fifty percent (50%) of the voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of the voting rights.
2. Applicable Law(s)” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any Governmental Authority, tribunal, board, court or recognized stock exchanges having jurisdiction over the matter or any Party in question.
3. "App" means the software application developed, owned, controlled, managed, maintained, hosted, licensed and/or designed by Deliverrit (or its Affiliated Companies) to run on smartphones, tablet computers and/or other devices, through which the Deliverrit Service is made available.
4. "City" means the state, city, municipality, place, region or territory in which the logistics Service shall be made available by the Logistic company.
5. Contractor or Logistic company or Transportation company shall mean any government registered commercial vehicle service provider, who has signed relevant agreements with Deliverrit.
6. “Data” means all data with regard to or transmitted using the Device, the App, the Driver App, the Deliverrit Service or the Driver ID, or data relating to the User and/or the Ride.
7. "Device" means the relevant smartphone or such other device as made available by Deliverrit (in its sole discretion) to the Driver in order for the Driver to use and have (limited) access to the Deliverrit Service and to enable the Driver in providing the Driving Service to the Users.
8. "Driver" means the person who is a member, employee, contractor or business affiliate of, or otherwise retained by the Transportation Company and who shall render the Driving Service of whom the relevant contact details (including copy of the driver's license) are provided to Deliverrit.
9. “Driver Addendum” means the applicable terms and conditions that Logistic company is required to enter into with all Drivers prior to allowing access to the Software and Deliverrit Services. The Driver Addendum is and is specific to certain Deliverrit products and Driver’s location. Deliverrit may update the Driver Addendum from time to time at its sole discretion. By consenting to relevant agreements, Driver has consented to the Driver Addendum.
10. “Driver App” means the software application developed, owned, controlled, managed, maintained, hosted, licensed and/or designed by Deliverrit (or its Affiliated Companies) to run on the Device.
11. “Driver ID” means the identification and password key allotted by Deliverrit to a Driver by which the Driver can access and use the Driver App and Device.
12. "Delivery Service" means the transportation service as provided, made available or rendered by the Transportation Company (through the Driver (as applicable) with the Vehicle) upon request of the User through the App or the website.
13. “Fee” means the commission paid by the Logistic company to Deliverrit for the Service.
14. “Governmental Authority" means the Government of India or any State Government or any of its governmental ministries, departments, secretariats, agencies, legislative bodies, courts, tribunals or other governmental authorities, whether at the central, state, municipal or local level which has jurisdiction over the Parties or any matter under this Agreement.
15. "Intellectual Property Right" means any patent, copyright, invention, database right, design right, registered design, trademark, trade name, brand, logo, slogan, service mark, know-how, utility model, unregistered design or, where relevant, any application for any such right, know-how, trade or business name, domain name (under whatever extension, e.g. .com, .nl, .fr, .eu, etc.) or other similar right or obligation whether registered or unregistered or other industrial or intellectual property right subsisting in any territory or jurisdiction anywhere in the world.
16. “Person” shall mean any employee, representative, agent, consultant, sub-contractor, or any sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability partnership, unincorporated association, unincorporated syndicate, unincorporated organization, trust, body corporate, and a natural person acting for and on behalf of and engaged by Contractor in connection with providing Services agreed hereto.
17. “Premises” shall mean all offices/branches/ warehouses/centers or any other premises which runs under the management of Vulcan which shall keep on increasing on day by day basis.
18. “Requisition Notice” shall mean notice intimating Dropbase about requirement of Vehicles with details such as timing of reporting at the Premises, destinations for the Vehicle, numbers of Vehicle to be deployed, and other details as and when need arises etc.
19. "Ride" means the transportation of the User Goods by the Driver from the point of pick-up of the User goods until the point of drop-off of the User goods.
20. “Software” means Deliverrit’s mobile application and associated software, including but not limited to the App and Driver App.
21. "Toll Charges" means any and all road, bridge, ferry, tunnel and airport toll charges, including inner-city congestion, environmental or similar charges.
22. "Deliverrit Service" means the on-demand, lead-generation service through the App, SMS (text messaging), web based requests or such other platforms, communication media or channels as are from time to time operated and made available by or on behalf of Deliverrit that allow a User to request Good transportation Service from a Driver (who shall render the Driving Service on behalf of the Logistic company) as available to and accepted by the User. “Deliverrit Service” also includes Deliverrit’s arrangement for a third party payment processor or mobile payment platform to process the Fare for a Ride requested via the App and distribution of the Fare (minus the Fee) to the Logistic company.
23. “User Information” Information provided by Deliverrit to the Driver via the Driver App indicating the User’s name, the User’s pick-up location and photo of the User, if the User has elected to include a photo in the User’s profile with Deliverrit.
24. “Vehicle” shall mean any commercial motor vehicle as specified in Annexure A.
25. “Website” means the Deliverrit website www.Deliverrit.com.
2. OBLIGATIONS OF THE LOGISTIC COMPANY
Following Obligations have been accepted by Logistic companies in relevant agreements with Deliverrit-
2.1 Logistic company shall have the sole responsibility for any obligations or liabilities to Drivers, Users or third parties that arise from its provision of the Driving Service.
2.2 By using the Deliverrit Services to receive and accept requests for transportation and by providing the Transportation Service to the User, the Logistic company accepts, agrees and acknowledges that a direct legal relationship is created and assumed solely between the Transportation Company and the User. Deliverrit shall not be responsible or liable for the actions, omissions and behavior of the User in or in relation to the activities of the Logistic company, the Driver and the Vehicle.
2.3 Transportation Company acknowledges and agrees that it and the Driver are solely responsible for taking such precautions as may be reasonable and proper (including taking out adequate insurance in conformity with standard market practice and in conformance with any applicable regulations or other licensing requirements) regarding any acts or omissions of the User.
2.4 The Transportation Company represents and undertakes to procure that the Driver shall comply with, adhere to and observe the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, the Driver Addendum, and all applicable laws, regulations, rules, statutes or ordinances governing or otherwise relating to the Driving Service. To the extent required, Transportation Company agrees and ensures that the rights, covenants, undertakings, representations and obligations of the Driver as set out in this Agreement shall apply to, and be assumed, accepted and taken over by the Driver.
2.5 Logistic company/ Driver indemnifications
2.5.1 Subject to the exceptions set forth in relevant Agreement, the Transportation Company agrees and undertakes and ensures that the Transportation Company will indemnify, defend and hold Deliverrit (and its Affiliated Companies and employees and, at the request of Deliverrit, Deliverrit’s licensors, suppliers, officers, directors and subcontractors) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, expenses (including legal fees), damages, penalties, fines, social contributions and taxes by a third party (including Users, regulators and governmental authorities) directly or indirectly related to this Agreement.
2.5.2 The Transportation Company is solely responsible for ensuring that Drivers take reasonable and appropriate precautions in relation to any third party with which they interact in connection with the Driving Service. Where this allocation of the parties’ mutual responsibilities may be ineffective under applicable law, the Logistic company undertakes to indemnify, defend and hold Deliverrit harmless from and against any claims that may be brought against Deliverrit in relation to the Transportation Company’s or Driver’s provision of the Driving Services.
3.1 Internet Delays
The Deliverrit service and software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications. The company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems.
4. WHAT SERVICES DOES DELIVERRIT PROVIDE?
Deliverrit offers information and a means to obtain transportation services offered by third party transportation providers, drivers or vehicle operators (the "Transportation Provider"), which may be requested through the use of an application supplied by Deliverrit and downloaded and installed by you on your single mobile device (smart phone) (the "Application"). All services provided by Deliverrit to you by means of your use of the Application are hereafter referred to as the "Service".
5. HOW IS A CONTRACT CONCLUDED BETWEEN DELIVERRIT AND YOU?
By using the Application or the Service, you enter into a contract with Deliverrit (the "Contract"). In order to be able to use the Application or Service, you first need to sign up with Deliverrit. When signing up, you are obligated to provide Deliverrit with your personal information, mobile telephone number and credit card data. Upon successful completion of your signing up with Deliverrit, Deliverrit will provide you with a personal account, accessible for you with a password of your choice.
You have to be 18 years of age or older to use the Service or Application. If you reside in a jurisdiction that restricts the use of the Service or Application because of age, or restricts the ability to enter into contracts such as this one due to age, you must abide by such age limits and you must not use the Service and the Application. You represent that if you are an individual, you are of legal age to enter into a binding contract, or that if you are registering on behalf of a legal entity, that you are authorized to enter into, and bind the entity to, these User Terms and register for the Service and the Application.
6. HOW TO USE THE SERVICE AND THE APPLICATION
The Application allows you to send a request for transportation service to a Transportation Provider. The GPS receiver - which should be installed on the mobile device (smart phone) on which you have downloaded the Application - detects your location and sends your location information to the relevant Transportation Provider. The Transportation Provider has sole and complete discretion to accept or reject each request for transportation service. The Transportation Provider also has sole and complete discretion over whether to use the Application to receive the leads generated through the Application. If the Transportation Provider accepts a request, the Application notifies you and provides information regarding the Transportation Provider - including its name, vehicle license number, and customer service rating - and the ability to contact the Transportation Provider by telephone. The Application also allows you to view the Transportation Provider's progress towards the pick-up point, in real time.
Deliverrit shall procure reasonable efforts to bring you into contact with a Transportation Provider in order to obtain transportation services, subject to the availability of Transportation Providers in or around your location at the moment of your request for transportation services.
For the avoidance of doubt: Deliverrit itself does not provide transportation services, and Deliverrit is not a transportation carrier. It is up to the Transportation Provider to offer transportation services, which may be requested through the use of the Application and/or the Service. Deliverrit only acts as intermediary between you and the Transportation Provider. The provision of the transportation services by the Transportation Provider to you is therefore subject to the agreement (to be) entered into between you and the Transportation Provider. Deliverrit shall never be a party to such agreement.
7. YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION OR THE SERVICE
You warrant that the information you provide to Deliverrit is accurate and complete. Deliverrit is entitled at all times to verify the information that you have provided and to refuse the Service or use of the Application without providing reasons. You may only access the Service using authorized means. It is your responsibility to check to ensure you download the correct Application for your device. Deliverrit is not liable if you do not have a compatible mobile device or if you download the wrong version of the Application for your mobile device. Deliverrit reserves the right to terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you be using the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device.
By using the Application or the Service, you further agree that:
1. You will only use the Service or download the Application for your sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
2. You will not authorize others to use your account;
3. You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity;
4. You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization;
5. You will not use the Service or Application for unlawful purposes, including but not limited to sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
6. You will not use the Service or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
7. You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
8. You will not try to harm the Service or Application in any way whatsoever;
9. You will not copy, or distribute the Application or other Deliverrit Content without written permission from Deliverrit;
10. You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service and the Application;
11. You will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request;
12. You will only use an access point or 3G data account (AP) which you are authorized to use;
13. You are aware that when requesting transportation services by SMS (if available in your jurisdiction), standard messaging charges will apply;
14. You will not use the Service or Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device;
15. You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Application or Service.
Deliverrit reserves the right to immediately terminate the Service and the use of the Application should you not comply with any of the above rules.
The use of the Application and the Service is free of charge. Deliverrit reserves the right to introduce a fee for the use of the Application and/or the Service. If Deliverrit decides to introduce such a fee, Deliverrit shall inform you accordingly and allow you to either continue or terminate the Contract.
The rates that apply for the transportation services by the Transportation Provider can be found on the Website and through the Application, at the time of booking. These may be modified or updated by Deliverrit from time to time. It is your own responsibility to remain informed about the current rates for the transportation services.
Deliverrit shall charge you for the transportation services provided to you by the Transportation Provider on behalf of the Transportation Provider. You agree that you will pay for all transportation services you purchase from the Transportation Provider, and that Deliverrit may charge your credit card account as provided by you when registering for the Service for the transportation services (including any taxes and late fees, as applicable) that may be accrued by or in connection with your account. You are responsible for the timely payment of all fees and for providing Deliverrit with a valid credit card account for payment of all fees at all times. Any payment made is non-refundable.
Deliverrit uses a third-party payment processor (the "Payment Processor") to link your credit card account to the Application and Service. The processing of payments or credits, as applicable, in connection with your use of the Application and Service will be subject to the terms, conditions and privacy policies of the Payment Processor and your credit card issuer in addition to these User Terms. Deliverrit is not responsible for any errors by the Payment Processor. In connection with your use of the Services, Deliverrit will obtain certain transaction details, which Deliverrit will use solely in accordance with its Privacy and Cookie Notice.
By accepting these User Terms and using the Application or Service, you agree that you shall defend, indemnify and hold Deliverrit, its affiliates, its licensors, and each of their officers, directors, other users, employees, attorneys and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, damages, losses, liabilities and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of or in connection with:
a. your violation or breach of any term of these User Terms or any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein;
b. your violation of any rights of any third party, including Transportation Providers arranged via the Application, or
c. your use or misuse of the Application or Service.
The information, recommendations and/or services provided to you on or through the Website, the Service and the Application is for general information purposes only and does not constitute advice. Deliverrit will reasonably keep the Website and the Application and its contents correct and up to date but does not guarantee that (the contents of) the Website and/or Application are free of errors, defects, malware and viruses or that the Website and/or Application are correct, up to date and accurate.
Deliverrit shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website or Application (but to the exclusion of death or personal injury), including damages caused by malware, viruses or any incorrectness or incompleteness of the Information or the Website or Application, unless such damage is the result of any wilful misconduct or from gross negligence on the part of Deliverrit. Deliverrit shall further not be liable for damages resulting from the use of (or the inability to use) electronic means of communication with the Website or the Application, including — but not limited to — damages resulting from failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, and insofar as allowed under mandatory applicable law, Deliverrit’s aggregate liability shall in no event exceed an amount of EUR 500 or, where applicable, the equivalent of that amount in the currency used by you for the payment of the transportation services to the Transportation Provider.
The quality of the transportation services requested through the use of the Application or the Service is entirely the responsibility of the Transportation Provider who ultimately provides such transportation services to you. Deliverrit under no circumstance accepts liability in connection with and/or arising from the transportation services provided by the Transportation Provider or any acts, actions, behaviour, conduct, and/or negligence on the part of the Transportation Provider. Any complaints about the transportation services provided by the Transportation Provider should therefore be submitted to the Transportation Provider.
11. LICENSE GRANT, RESTRICTIONS AND COPYRIGHT POLICY
For the purpose of this User Term, the following definitions apply:
"Content" means all content featured or displayed, including, but not limited to, logos, icons, trademarks, text, graphics text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations, music, software (excluding the Application), opinions, remarks, comments, artwork, links, questions, suggestions, information or other materials.
"Deliverrit Content" means Content owned or used by Deliverrit, its affiliates or licensors and made available through the Website, Service or Application, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
"User" means a person who accesses or uses the Service or Application.
"User Content" means Content that a User posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available on the Website or through the Service or Application.
"Collective Content" means, collectively, Deliverrit Content and User Content.
Subject to your compliance with these User Terms, Deliverrit grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license:
iv. To view, download and print any Deliverrit Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes; and
v. To view any User Content to which you are permitted access solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section.
You may not use, copy, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Website, Service, Application or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these User Terms. You may not reuse any Collective Content without first obtaining the written consent of Deliverrit. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Deliverrit or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these User Terms.
12. LICENSE GRANTED BY USER
We may, in our sole discretion, permit Users to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit User Content on the Website or through the Service or Application. User Content will be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. Accordingly, Deliverrit shall have the non-exclusive, royalty-free, right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any User Content for any purpose, in any medium and throughout the world ("License Grant").
You acknowledge that Deliverrit only acts as a passive conduit for the distribution of the User Content and is not responsible or liable to you or to any third party for the content or accuracy of the User Content. Deliverrit shall not be continuously monitoring User Content published by you or moderating between Users, nor shall Deliverrit be under an obligation to do so. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that any remarks, opinions, comments, suggestions and other information expressed or included in the User Content do not necessarily represent those of Deliverrit.
Any use by you of the User Content is entirely at your own risk. You represent and warrant that any User Content posted or transmitted by you is original to you and does not copy the work of any third party or otherwise infringe any third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights and does not contain any defamatory or disparaging statements. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that you have the capacity to grant the license as stipulated in this paragraph.
You agree to indemnify and keep Deliverrit, its affiliates and licensors indemnified against all costs, expenses, damages, losses and liabilities incurred or suffered by Deliverrit or its affiliated companies related to any User Content posted or transmitted by you or your other use of the Website, the Service or the Application.
Deliverrit reserves the right at its sole discretion to block or remove (in whole or in part) any User Content posted or transmitted by you and which Deliverrit believes is not in accordance with these User Terms (including materials which infringe or may infringe third party intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or personality rights), or is otherwise unacceptable to Deliverrit.
You agree to promptly notify Deliverrit in writing of any User Content which breaches these User Terms. You agree to provide to Deliverrit sufficient information to enable Deliverrit to investigate whether such User Content breaches these User Terms. Deliverrit agrees to make good faith efforts to investigate such complaint and shall take such action as Deliverrit in its sole discretion decides. However, Deliverrit does not warrant or represent that it will block or remove (in whole or in part) such user Content.
13. APPLICATION LICENSE
Subject to your compliance with these User Terms, Deliverrit grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on a single mobile device that you own or control and to run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use.
14. YOU SHALL NOT
vi. license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or Application in any way;
vii. modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or Application;
viii. create Internet "links" to the Service or "frame" or "mirror" any Application on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device;
ix. reverse engineer or access the Application in order to
x. design or build a competitive product or service,
xi. design or build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
xii. copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Application, or
xii. launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service or Application.
15. YOU SHALL NOT:
i. send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws;
ii. send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libellous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights;
iii. send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs;
iv. interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website, the Application or Service or the data contained therein; or
v. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the Application or Service or its related systems or networks.
Deliverrit will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Deliverrit may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these User Terms. You acknowledge that Deliverrit has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Website, Service, Application or Collective Content or to review or edit any Collective Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Website, the Application and Service, to ensure your compliance with these User Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Deliverrit reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that Deliverrit, at its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these User Terms or otherwise harmful to the Website, the Service or Application.
16. COPYRIGHT POLICY
Deliverrit respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same. It is Deliverrit’s policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances Users or other account holders who (repeatedly) infringe or are believed to be (repeatedly) infringing the rights of copyright holders. Please see Deliverrit’s Copyright Policy at www.Deliverrit.com/legal/copyright, for further information.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP
Deliverrit alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to the Website, Application and the Service and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Website, Application or the Service.
These User Terms do not constitute a sale and do not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Website, the Application or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by Deliverrit. Deliverrit’s name, logo, and the product names associated with the Application and Service are trademarks of Deliverrit, its affiliated companies or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them.
18. APP STORE SOURCED APPLICATION
With respect to any Application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store ("App Store Sourced Application") and Google Play, you will use the App Store and Google Play Sourced Application only:
vi. On an Apple-branded product that runs iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system software); and
vii. On Google play that runs on Android
viii. as permitted by the "Usage Rules" set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. Deliverrit reserves all rights in and to the Application not expressly granted to you under these User Terms.
19. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT
ix. these User Terms are valid between you and Deliverrit only, and not Apple, and
x. Deliverrit, not Apple, is solely responsible for the App Store Sourced Application and content thereof. Your use of the App Store Sourced Application must comply with the App Store Terms of Service.
You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will, where applicable, refund the purchase price for the App Store Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App Store Sourced Application. As between Deliverrit and Apple, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Deliverrit.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge that, as between Deliverrit and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to:
xi. product liability claims;
xii. any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
xiii. claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of that App Store Sourced Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Deliverrit and Apple, Deliverrit, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries relating to your license of the App Store Sourced Application, and that, upon your acceptance of these User Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the rights under these User Terms as related to your license of the App Store Sourced Application against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.Without limiting any other provisions of these User Terms, you must comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement when using the App Store Sourced Application.
You acknowledge that Google has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the Google play Sourced Application. In the event of any failure of the Google Play Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Google, and Google will, where applicable, refund the purchase price for the Google Play Sourced Application to you and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Google will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Google Sourced Application. As between Deliverrit and Google, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be the sole responsibility of Deliverrit.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge that, as between Deliverrit and Google, Google is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the Google Play Sourced Application or your possession and use of the Google Play Sourced Application, including, but not limited to:
xiv. product liability claims;
xv. any claim that the Google Play Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and
xvi. claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that the Google Play Sourced Application or your possession and use of that Google Play Sourced Application infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, as between Deliverrit and Google, Deliverrit, not Google, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim to the extent required by this Agreement.
You and Deliverrit acknowledge and agree that Google, and Google’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries relating to your license of the Google Play Sourced Application, and that, upon your acceptance of these User Terms, Google will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the rights under these User Terms as related to your license of the Google Play Sourced Application against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Without limiting any other provisions of these User Terms, you must comply with all applicable third party terms of agreement when using the Google Play Sourced Application.
20. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS
During the use of the Website, the Application and the Service, links to websites that are owned and controlled by third parties may be provided from time to time in order to enter into correspondence with, purchase goods or services from, participate in promotions of third parties. These links take you off the Website, the Application and the Service and are beyond Deliverrit’s control.
21. TERM AND TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT
The Contract between Deliverrit and you is concluded for an indefinite period. You are entitled to terminate the Contract at all times by permanent deletion of the Application installed on your smart phone, thus disabling the use by you of the Application and the Service. You can close your user account at any time by following the instructions on Deliverrit's website.
Deliverrit is entitled to terminate the Contract at all times and with immediate effect (by disabling your use of the Application and the Service) if you:
q. violate or breach any term of these User Terms, or
r. in the opinion of Deliverrit, misuse the Application or the Service. Deliverrit is not obliged to give notice of the termination of the Contract in advance. After termination Deliverrit will give notice thereof in accordance with these User Terms.
22. INVALIDITY OF ONE OR MORE PROVISIONS
The invalidity of any term of these User Terms shall not affect the validity of the other provisions of these User Terms. If and to the extent that any provision of these User Terms is invalid, or is unacceptable in the given circumstances according to the criteria of reasonableness and fairness, a provision shall apply between the parties instead that is acceptable considering all the circumstances and which corresponds with the provisions of the void part as much as possible, taking into account the content and the purpose of these User Terms.
23. MODIFICATION OF THE SERVICE AND USER TERMS
Deliverrit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any of these User Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Service or Application (including without limitation, the availability of any feature, database, or content) at any time by posting a notice on the Website or by sending you notice through the Service, Application or via email. Deliverrit may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Deliverrit may give notice by means of a general notice on the Service or Application, or by electronic mail to your email address on record in Deliverrit's account information, or by written communication sent by regular mail to your address on record in Deliverrit's account information.
You may not assign your rights under these User Terms without prior written approval of Deliverrit.
26. PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE
Deliverrit collects and processes the personal data of the visitors of the Website and users of the Application according to the Privacy and Cookie Notice
27. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These User Terms are subject to the laws of the India. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these User Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the Website, the Service or the Application (collectively, "Disputes") will be settled exclusively by the competent court in Jaipur, Rajasthan, unless you notify Deliverrit within one month after Deliverrit invoking its right pursuant to this provision to commence court proceedings in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, that you demand settlement of the dispute, claim or controversy at hand before the relevant court competent by law.
28. FINAL PROVISION
The English text of these User Terms constitutes the sole authentic text. In the event of any discrepancy between the English text and a translation into a foreign language, the English text shall prevail.